Nom Retrieval Nom Retrieval

Decent

Your artwork is very good but your animation needs work to catch up to your full potential. you should try animating simple things (simple in the sense that you are not animating complex drawings, not simple in the sense that the animations are simple) like sketches or something, or simple drawings so that you can focus on practicing your animation skills, because your artwork is very good, and when you get better at animating, your art will look better, because it will move better.

nightshade-pheonix responds:

I agree, when I look back on projects like this I could do with some more animation-based practise... I hope to get onto it soon. Thanks for your comment :)

When You Were Young When You Were Young

Something for you guys to keep in mind:

it was ok

most of the artists need more work on their animating skills, and there is one very big and important thing that you need to know about making a flash music video like this:

NOBODY likes literal dipictions of the lyrics throughout the whole video because its stuipdi looking

please dont do that again, i liked the one with the robot and the blue/yellow background because it went well with the music but it didnt (and this is what made it a lot better than the others) it didn't just show me random pictures or animations of whatever the lyrics were saying. i hated that about a majority of them. just show me something that looks nice that fits the music.

ANBU_Defaction ANBU_Defaction

its not bad

it was pretty funny all the characters, backdrops, etc. were drawn very nicely, but your animating needed work

Grammar Police: A Game Grammar Police: A Game

Good idea

I liked it and it was pretty sweet but there were a couple of times where more than one of the options was a possible definition of the word and both of them made sense in the sentence, so occasionally there were times where it wasn't very clear which one to pick, so if you're going to do something like this again I would recommend having a friend run through it first, because while it may be clear to you which answer to pick, given that you made it, some of them can be confusing/

Hunted Forever Hunted Forever

This is great

however there is one pit that i fell into that i found extremely dificult to get out of. it is right after the 3rd or 4th upgrade station, and it was super hard to get out of and took a very long time. other than that i have no complaint

NG review generator NG review generator

eh....

its short and boring, and i dont see how it's funny. Mayby its just that this humor isnt my type.

Watery Bliss Watery Bliss

Pretty good loop

i like it, and i would recognize the sounds of hobnox audio tool anywhere. You should mess with the bass in that thing. you can make some pretty sick stuff with it

ScelesticFish responds:

I'll try. Thanks

A Duck, A Turtle, And A Beaver A Duck, A Turtle, And A Beaver

looks good

looking at its low score it seems that a lot of people dont really see what you were going for here. it has an interesting style to it but i feel it might have been just a tad oversimplified. not too much, but just a bit

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Actually it was a tad bit over complicated. I did it by carving into plastic and filling every embedment with ink. Then I repeated about 7 times to to get just what I wanted.